When you visit our website, a cookie may be automatically installed and temporarily saved in your computer’s memory or on its hard disk in order to make it easier for you to navigate around our site.
Cookies do not enable us to identify you, but are used to record information about the pages you have viewed on our website, the date and time of your visit to the site, etc. We are able to read this information during your subsequent visits.
You can disable cookies in your web browser. However, this will disable all cookies used by your browser, including those from other websites, which may cause certain settings or information to be altered or lost. Disabling cookies may change your browsing experience on our website, or may make navigating around the site more difficult.
You can disable cookies in your web browser as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0 and above:
1. Go to “Tools”, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab.
3. Use the cursor to select the level you require.
1. Go to “Tools”, then “Options”.
2. Click on the “Privacy” setting.
Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
1. Click the “Edit” menu.
2. Click the “Preferences” option.
3. Click the “Security” option.
4. Click “Display cookies”.